What is multi-vendor e-Marketplace?
Multi-vendor marketplaces are large scale e-commerce stores where multiple vendors can sell their products and services. Vendors take care of day-to-day sales operations like inventory and shipping. You, the merchant, can focus on drawing in customers and increasing marketplace brand recognition.
- Multiple vendors sell goods, services, rentals, or downloads through one online store
- Instantly increase your product offering when vendors add new goods.
- You control the marketplace and vendors through a single dashboard.
- Vendors have their own dashboard for handling orders and products.
- Vendor's can integrate the marketplace using thier APIs
Build Connected Store Sites
You can build a Network of Connected Vendor Stores. With multi store vendor management, you can build anything from a niche industry software service, to a full-on local delivery network like - Deliveroo.*
Revolutionary Shopping Experience
You can augment your customer experience using Stardeal by using augmented or virtual marketplace features and plug-ins. You can create immersive shopping experiences, 3D product renderings, virtual showrooms and more.